FACC NE: Virtual Networking
October 8 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
FREE for FACC Members / $10 for non-Members
Grab your favorite hot beverage, find a comfy spot in your house or office, and join our FACCNE’s Virtual Networking Cafe every 2nd Thursday of the month. This is a pure networking event, open to all, where participants will have a few minutes to introduce themselves and their companies. One of our FACCNE Board or Team Member will host.
This is an informal networking event, but we do ask that you be prepared to have your webcam on to better ”meet” everyone.
You will receive your ZOOM access link by email.
It’s a great casual occasion to:
– E-meet the FACCNE team and Board Members
– Tell us more about yourself and your expectations
– Learn more about what we do & how we do it
– Give us feedback and share your ideas
– Network with other members who are as curious as you
For you to get the best of this online networking session, we’d like to share with you some good tips :
– prepare a 2-minute pitch to introduce yourself
– tell us what FACCNE could do for you, and what are your goals and benefits of attending this session
This event to members is limited to 10 attendees. Fee for non members is $10. Early registration is recommended.
his online Networking Café is brought to you by Michel & Augustin, delicious French Cookies made in France now available in New England at Hannaford Supermarkets, Roche Bros and Wholefood markets. If you’d rather shop from home, visit their E-Bakery at micheletaugustin.us for the full range of Cookie Squares and NEW Croissant Chips – the world’s first snackable puff pastry!