- This event has passed.
FACC NE: Immigration Update
April 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Please join the French American Chamber of Commerce, New England (FACCNE), Fragomen, the British American Business Council of New England (BABCNE), and Clark Lau LLC on April 8th at 12pm EST for a live webcast on immigration under the Biden Administration.
The discussion will cover the following topics:
- COVID-19 travel restrictions and the availability of national interest exceptions
- Prognosis for reopening of U.S. consulates in Europe and around the world
- President Biden’s immigration-related presidential proclamations and legislative agenda
- New “less stringent” civics exam for naturalization
- Latest on ESTA requirements
- H-1B cap update
Speakers will include:
Scott J. FitzGerald, Managing Partner, Fragomen
Vincent W. Lau, Managing Partner, Clark Lau LLC
Magaly Rojas Cheng, Partner, Clark Lau LLC
To learn more about Fragomen and their work, watch our “Lets Chat!” interview with Associate Attorney, Daniela Mayer. In less than five minutes, Daniela discusses her work at Fragomen, her professional journey so far, and a brief overview of some of the policy changes Biden’s Administration has made so far. Watch the video here.