- This event has passed.
FACC-Chicago: Social Media for the Business Leader
June 23 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
In 2021, having a digital presence is no longer a luxury. As a business leader, it’s essential you know how to use social media to your benefit!
In 2021, having a digital presence is no longer a luxury: it’s a requirement. Having a social media strategy that is tied to your business goals is essential, and as a business owner, business leader, or entrepreneur, it’s essential you know how to use social media to your benefit.
In this interactive session, we will take a look at how to strategically use social media for your organization, and how you as a business leader or business owner can better understand and motivate those efforts.
We will explore:
- Understanding the business case for social media
- Learning to “Speak Social”
- Examining the impact of Covid on Social Media
- Take a Deep Dive into the Big 4
- Social Media and the CEO: Spotlight on who is getting it right
- Employee Advocacy: a 2021 trend!
- June 2021: Social Media Trends and Tips