FACC Chicago: Passport to France 2020
November 1 - November 19
Passport to France 2020 will be the French-American Chamber of Commerce Chicago’s 36th annual fundraiser and celebration of French food, wine and spirits, taking place from Sunday, November 1st – Thursday, November 19th.
Passport will highlight many of Chicagoland’s best French culinary experiences, wines, and spirits at restaurants and via virtual events such as wine tastings. Dine when you want, how you want – in-person and take-away options available where applicable at Chicago’s best French restaurants, boulangeries and patisseries.
Think of your “passport” ticket as the tastiest coupon book you’ve ever purchased!
When you purchase a Passport, you’ll be entered into a raffle for a chance to win a case of assorted Georges Duboeuf wines from Quintessential Wines, including Beaujolais rosé!
Each digital “passport” ticket will include:
- discounts on in-person dining or pick-up from some of our favorite French restaurants
- discounts on dine-in and take-away from local French boulangeries and patisseries
- exclusive virtual French wine tastings
- exclusive virtual mixology classes
- … and more
Participating French restaurants, patisseries, boulangeries and more include:
- Alliance Bakery
- Bistro Campagne featuring French wine provided by H2Vino
- Bonneté (2 virtual mixology events)
- Chez Simo
- La Petite Folie
- Le Bouchon
- Quintessential Wines (virtual wine tasting feat. Georges Duboeuf)
- Vanille Patisserie
- … and more to be announced soon!
This annual event is a key source of funding for the FACC-Chicago, a nonprofit organization, and allows us to continue promoting local economic development, showcasing our region as a destination for French businesses, facilitating cross-cultural partnerships, and supporting small businesses and entrepreneurs.
Please note all in-person and carry-out discounts, restaurant promotional offers and virtual events are subject to change pending restaurant and IL State health guidelines. Passport tickets are non-refundable.
Please contact us with any questions.